Thursday, December 9, 2010

Demonstration Evaluation

  This post will evaluate a demonstration video on how to make a paper gun, which I found by searching the phrase "how to" on youtube.com.  The gun shown in the video is much simpler than the one in the picture above (which is made of paper, by the way), but something as complicated as the one above would require a much longer video.  The link to the video can be found here.

  This video shows the viewers how to construct a fairly simple paper crossbow, through a series of simple steps.  Most of these steps involve rolling several pieces of paper to form strong tubes, and then cutting and taping them together.  While the video was very easy to follow, I would have preferred that the demonstrator had communicated what the final product would be, as I was expecting a much more complex gun.  Besides that, the video was simple and effective, although if I ever become so bored that I decide to make a paper gun, I will choose a different video with a more aesthetically pleasing product.

No comments:

Post a Comment